Inside: Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajita Recipe
This shrimp fajita recipe is seriously so easy and delicious! All you have to do is scoop the juicy shrimp, tender bell pepper and onions into a soft warm tortilla for a super fast and easy weeknight dinner!
How to Make Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
The onions and bell pepper are sliced very thin so that they cook at the same rate at the shrimp and everything is cooked on just one sheet pan. Finish this shrimp fajita recipe with a squeeze of fresh lime juice and chopped cilantro for a dinner that is packed with flavor and veggies!
In a large bowl, toss together sliced bell pepper, onions, olive oil, and seasonings. If you prefer, skip the bowl and mix everything on the sheet pan and toss to coat.
Roast fajita mixture in the oven at 450 degrees for about 8 minutes. Then switch the broiler on and let the shrimp and bell pepper pick up a little char for about 2 minutes.
Yum! Just try and resist sneaking bites of this delicious shrimp hot out of the oven!
Squeeze fresh lime juice over the hot shrimp and veggies and sprinkle with cilantro. While the shrimp are cooking, warm fajita-sized tortillas on the stove-top.
This is the best 20-minute dinner ever! So flavorful and unbelievably easy to make! I left the tails on the shrimp to make them look a little prettier in the pictures, but they can be removed prior to cooking if you prefer and definitely removed before eating:0)
More Sheet Pan Recipes
If you love quick and delicious meals like this shrimp fajita recipe, you will love these other sheet pan recipe!
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajita Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chicken French Dip Sandwiches
- Sheet Pan Steak Fajita Recipe One
- One-Pan Chicken Alfredo
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajita Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds of shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 orange bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 small red onion sliced thin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- several turns of freshly ground pepper
- 2 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- fresh cilantro for garnish
- tortillas warmed
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine onion, bell pepper, shrimp, olive oil, salt and pepper and spices.
- Toss to combine.
- Spray baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- Spread shrimp, bell peppers and onions on baking sheet.
- Cook at 450 degrees for about 8 minutes. Then turn oven to broil and cook for additional 2 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Squeeze juice from fresh lime over fajita mixture and top with fresh cilantro.
- Serve in warm tortillas.
If preferred, remove shrimp tails prior to cooking for easier serving.
Check out my Shrimp Stir Fry!
For even more dinner ideas, check out these easy dinner recipes!
I’d love for you to keep up on my new projects and recipes. You can follow me on Facebook and Twitter. You can also find me on Pinterest, that’s my favorite place to hang out and I’d love to see you there.
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS