Pumpkin Pancakes – this recipe makes perfect fluffy pumpkin pancakes loaded with real pumpkin, cinnamon, and drizzled with pure maple syrup.
This Pumpkin Pancake recipe is going to be your new favorite breakfast! It’s easy to make, and the pancakes come out perfectly tender and fluffy every time. When these pumpkin pancakes hit the griddle, the entire house smells like everything we love about fall. This recipe is truly one of our family favorites. I go back to it every year, and it never disappoints. I’ve also discovered that when you top them with a little whipped cream, they taste just like pumpkin pie for breakfast!
Recipe Tip: These pancakes make great leftovers. I usually double the recipe and save the leftovers for the rest of the week. You can refrigerate them for up to 3 days or freeze to keep them longer.
How to Make Pumpkin Pancakes
- In a large batter bowl, start by whisking together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together pumpkin, milk, egg, butter, apple cider vinegar, and pure vanilla extract.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients to combine them into one delicious batter.
- The easiest way to make pancakes is to use a nonstick electric griddle. Heat electric griddle to 325 degrees.
- Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to pour the batter onto the griddle.
- Let pancakes cook for 5-7 minutes, or until edges start to set.
- Flip when edges are dry and pancakes start to bubble.
- Cook for another 4 minutes.
If you make these, I’d love for you to tag me on Instagram at @no2pencilblog
More Pumpkin Recipes
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- Pumpkin Waffles
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Pumpkin French Toast
The perfect fluffy pumpkin pancakes loaded with real pumpkin, cinnamon, and drizzled with pure maple syrup.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons golden brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups 2% milk
- 1 cup canned 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Preheat nonstick griddle to 325 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
In a smaller bowl, combine milk, pumpkin, egg, butter, vinegar and vanilla extract.
Add wet ingredients to dry and stir just until combined.
Ladle batter onto griddle using a 1/4 cup measuring cup.
Cook until light golden brown, about 5-7 minutes on first side and about 4 minutes on other side.
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS
I just made these pancakes for breakfast.
A huge hit with the wife and 2 year old!
That’s great! I’m so glad they liked them!
I don’t think we could go back to regular pancakes again! Very fluffy & light with the perfect amount of pumpkin flavor.
Looks amazing. Cannot wait to try this one!
The best pumpkin pancakes! So flavorful!
I could eat these pumpkin pancakes all year long! They are so good and so easy to make! Loved them!!!
These pancakes are so fluffy and delicious! My whole family loved them! I can’t wait to make them again next weekend!
Fluffy and delicious! Thank you for this fantastic fall recipe!
I make these all the time and I always freeze some for later. They freeze really well!
My kids love pumpkin pancakes!! Your recipe makes the fluffiest, most delicious pancakes!! They make me so ready & excited for fall!
These were so easy and super yummy! They have me craving all the pumpkin things!
I am sooooooo ready for fall. Made these for breakfast this morning and they made me so happy! I could eat them every day.
These are a favorite breakfast in our house! You can never go wrong with light and fluffy pancakes that are full of flavor like these.
This recipe for Pumpkin Pancakes is surprisingly simple to create! It’s also delicious, and my kids enjoyed it.
I will be making these pancakes all fall season long! LOVE THEM.