No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake – rich and creamy pumpkin cheesecake with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice in homemade graham cracker crust.
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
This pumpkin cheesecake is so easy to make and absolutely delicious. A creamy combination of pumpkin and cream cheese with a hint of pumpkin pie spice and vanilla. The homemade no bake graham cracker crust is made with brown sugar and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice. The perfect pairing for a no bake pumpkin cheesecake.
I’ve been working on this recipe for the last couple of weeks and I found the perfect combination of flavor and texture. A rich and creamy no bake cheesecake with real pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. It sets up perfectly in the refrigerator and you don’t need to bake the crust or the filling.
How to Make a No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Start by preparing the graham cracker crust. You can use whole crushed graham crackers or graham cracker crumbs. TIP: Use nonstick cooking spray in the pie pan to make the graham cracker crust easier to remove.
- Use two blocks of room temperature cream cheese combined with room temperature pumpkin to ensure the cheesecake is smooth with no lumps.
- Smooth into crust and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours, or overnight.
How long should I chill a No Bake Cheesecake?
A minimum of 4 hours. 6 hours or up to overnight is preferred for easiest slicing. This no bake cheesecake is perfect for making ahead to save time during the busy holidays.
More Pumpkin Recipes
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Easy no bake pumpkin cheesecake is so creamy and delcious and comes together in a snap.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs from 10 whole graham crackers
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar 6 oz
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup of canned 100% pure pumpkin
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Spray a 9 inch pie plate with non stick cooking spray. In a gallon size plastic baggie, use a rolling pin to crush graham crackers into crumbs, or use prepared graham cracker crumbs. Combine graham cracker crumbs in a small bowl with melted butter, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Use a flat bottom measuring cup to press graham cracker mixture very firmly into pie plate. Use fingers to press mixture very firmly up the sides of pie plate. Chill for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
In the bowl of a stand mixer using paddle attachment, combine cream cheese with powdered sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Add pumpkin and continue mixing, scraping down sides as needed. Add heavy cream and vanilla extract.
Transfer pumpkin cheesecake mixture to chilled graham cracker crust and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
More Thanksgiving Recipes
Herb Butter Thanksgiving Turkey
Old-Fashioned Baked Ham with Pineapple Brown Sugar Glaze
Sausage Apple Cranberry Stuffing
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS
I love that this is no bake! Will be saving this for the holiday season!
We love no-bake cheesecake! This pumpkin version is fantastic!
Katerina @ diethood .com
I LOVE how easy this is!! It looks incredibly delicious!!
So easy and delicious! I’m not a great baker so this was perfect!
So creamy and delicious. I make this every Thanksgiving.
No bake cheesecakes are the way to go! My family just loves this recipe and fall is right around the corner.
Love that this is no bake. Perfect for this transitional time when it’s still kinda summer, but I’m longing for all things pumpkin spice. The best way to enjoy pumpkin. Thanks for another perfectly delicious recipe!